In the NROTC Marine Corps Option, you will receive significant financial assistance for your education at one of over 150 top universities and colleges throughout the United States.
The scholarship includes money for almost all areas of school expenses including tuition, books, fees and uniforms, along with extra costs associated with being a full-time student.
As part of the program, you will participate in Naval Science classes and spend your first two summers learning about the Navy and the Marine Corps. Then in your third summer you’ll spend six weeks attending Marine Officer Candidates School in Quantico, Virginia.
After graduating college and successful completion of the program you will earn a commission as a Second Lieutenant in the Marine Corps.
For further information or assistance see the Marine Corps Officer web site
- Civil Affairs Officer 0107
- Adjutant 0180
- Marine Air/Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Intelligence Officer 0202
- Ground Intelligence Officer 0203
- Human Source Intelligence Officer 0204
- Tactical Intelligence Officer 0205
- Signals Intelligence/Ground Electronic Warfare Officer 0206
- Air Intelligence Officer 0207
- Counterintelligence Officer 0210
- Geographic Intelligence Officer 0260
- Infantry Officer 0302
- Light-Armored Vehicle (LAV) Officer 0303
- Logistics Officer 0402
- Communications Information Systems Officer 0602
- Field Artillery Officer 0802
- Engineer Officer 1302
- Tank Officer 1802
- Assault Amphibious Vehicle (AAV) Officer 1803
- Signals Intelligence/Electronic Warfare Officer 2602
- Electronics Maintenance Officer (Ground) 2802
- Ground Supply Officer 3002
- Financial Management Officer 3404
- Motor Transport Officer 3502
- Disbursing Office/Finance 3902
- Public Affairs Officer 4302
- Military Police Officer 5803
- Aircraft Maintenance Officer 6002
- Aviation Supply Officer 6602
- Air Support Control 7208
- Air Defense Control 7210
- Air Traffic Control 7220
- Naval Flight Officer 7580
- Naval Aviator 7599
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.