Concert Chorale Scholarships
Music Departmental Scholarships
**scholarship deadline has passed**
Download all three of the following forms:
Applied Faculty Recommendation
Music Faculty Recommendation
To be considered for a departmental music scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Students who are freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior classification may apply.
- Returning and transfer students must have a PVAMU cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Returning students must provide two recommendation forms, one from their applied professor and one from another faculty member of the student’s choice.
- Freshman/ transfer students must perform a music audition which will be evaluated by the music faculty.
- All students must enroll in an applied music course.
Sophomore Mid-Level Proficiency Exam in Performance
Required for all sophomores completing 2000 level applied music courses. Read Policy
Sophomore Mid-Level Proficiency Exam in Music Theory
Required for all sophomores or students completing 2000 level music theory courses. Read Policy
Piano Proficiency Exam
**For music majors who have had at least 4 passing semesters of college-level piano study**
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.