A. All Brass and Woodwind: should be able to perform:
- Major Scales: All major scales (C,G,D,A,E,B,F, (B-E-D Flat)) in eighth notes, two octaves (where possible) at m.m.=120 marching tempo.
- Chromatic Scale from lowest pitch up a minimum of two octaves.
- Prepared piece.
- ·Basic rudiments from memory
- Percussionists will be assigned to various instruments in the section, based on ability and physical conditioning.
- Should be able to sight read basic rhythm.
Snare Drums 10 Tenor Drums 6 to 8
Bass Drums 5 Sixtets 4
Cymbals 4 to 6
For more information please contact Dr. William McQueen at email@example.com or call (936) 261-3315.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.