“To promote continued personal and collective growth of our membership, success and unity through education, leadership, cultural awareness and community service.”
Alpha Psi Lambda was established on February 11, 1985 at The Ohio State University and has grown to 25 chapters and 3 colonies in 9 states with over 2,500 members. Being a brotherhood and sisterhood, we believe in the concept Familia to create a support network for our members while creating the real world experience of working with both men and women. The Phi Chapter of Alpha Psi Lambda National Inc. was established at the Prairie View A&M University Campus in 2009.
- Serve the university campus and community.
- Bring forth on a scholastic level, Hispanics/Latinos and others at the university on the basis of friendship.
- Provide a supplementary educational, social, and cultural experience for the mutual cultivation of its members.
- Advocate for the needs and concerns of the Hispanic/Latino students.
- Promote a basis for the diversity of the Hispanic/Latino cultures.
- Enhance the educational experience through social and cultural activities, and assist in the development of members’ leadership abilities.
- Promote inter-Fraternity relations.
- Foster positive relations between the Greek system, University/College administration, and the outside community.
For more information please visit http://www.alphapsilambda.net
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.