Professor, Department of Mathematics
EdD, Mathematics Education, University of Houston, 1975
MS, Mathematics, Prairie View A&M University, 1966
BS, Mathematics, Prairie View A&M University, 1962
PI Mu Epsilon Mathematics Honor Society
Texas Association of College Teachers
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
Service and Education Research Association (SERA)
Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering (TAME)
Phi Delta Kappa Professional Fraternity in Education
The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
Selected Recent Publications:
- Numerical and Mechanical Solutions of Vibrating String Systems Using Method of Boundary Value Problems, 1991.
- A Mechanical Study of Satellite and Planetary Motion in Cosmic Space, 1991.
- Electrical Potential due to a Uniformly Charged Circular Wire, 1991.
- Solutions on the Bessel Differential Equation by Computer Analysis, 1991.
- Applications to Physical and Biological Problems by Method of Laplace Transforms, 1990.
Freddie L. Frazier
Prairie View A&M University
P. O. Box 519-MS 2225
Prairie View, TX 77446-0519
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.