Dr. Indika Wickramasinghe (Rathnathungalage)
Asst. Professor of Mathematics
- Ph.D. in Mathematical Statistics, Texas Tech University, USA.
- M.S. in Statistics, Texas Tech University, USA.
- M.Sc. in Operations Research, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, University of Kelaniya, Sri Lanka.
Professional Interests: Statistics
Professional Activities: IMS (Institute of Mathematical Statistics) • ASA (American Statistical Association)
- Harsha K. Kalutarage, Siraj A. Shaikh, , Indika P. Wickramasinghe, and Qin Zhou, Anne E. James, Computers & Electrical Engineering, Detecting stealthy attacks: Efficient monitoring of suspicious activities on computer networks. (to appear) • Barnard, R.W., Trindade, A.A., and R. Indika P. Wickramasinghe (2014), Autoregressive Moving Average Models Under Exponential Power Distributions, ProbStat Forum, Vol 7(4), 65–77.
- Paige, R.L., Trindade, A.A., and R. Indika P. Wickramasinghe. (2013). Extensions of Saddlepoint-Based Bootstrap Inference”, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 0020-3157 -http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10463-013-0434-9, 1-21.
Related Web Sites:
Prairie View A&M University.
Prairie View A&M University
P. O. Box 519-MS 2225
Prairie View, TX 77446-0519