Professor of Mathematics
PhD, Mathematics, The Sofia University, 1989
MS, Mathematics, The Sofia University, 1977
Functional differential equations, differential equations with delay, differential equations, oscillation theory, asymptotic behavior of the solutions, dynamical systems;
Partial differential equations, nonlinear evolution equations, local and global existence and qualitative properties of the solutions.
American Mathematical Society (AMS)
International Society of Differential Equations (ISDE)
Union of Scientists in Bulgaria
Union of Mathematicians in Bulgaria
Selected Recent Publications:
- Oscillation Theory of Operator-Differential Equations (with D. D. Bainov), World Scientific, Singapore, New Jersey, London, Hong Kong, 1995.
- Partial Differential Equations and Integral Equations (with L. Karandjoulov), in Bulgarian, Technical University of Sofia, 1997.
- A parallel priority queueing system with finite buffers (with A. M. Haghighi), Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing 66 (2006), pp. 379-392.
- Oscillation of the solutions of neutral impulsive differential-difference equations of first order (with M. B. Dimitrova), Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations 16 (2005), pp. 1-11.
- On the zeros of the solutions of to nonlinear hyperbolic equations with delays (with Z. A. Petrova), Pliska Stud. Math. Bulgar. 15 (2003), pp. 189-200.
Related Web Sites:
Prairie View A&M University.
Dimitar P. Michev
Associate Professor, Dept. of Mathematics
Prairie View A&M University
P. O. Box 519-MS 2225
Prairie View, TX 77446-0519
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.