For more information on Services for Students,
stop at any Information Desk at the John B. Coleman Library
• Articles may be searched by subject or by journal title – 24/7 Click here for off-campus access help
• Books may be searched on the Online Catalog and checked out at the Circulation Desk
on the 1st Floor
• Carrel – Request a Study Carrel - Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Comments - Send us your comments – your voice is important!
• Computer Help (limited) is located in Room 210 – 2nd floor or x2525
• The Computer Lab is located on the 2nd floor Room 210 with over 100 computers.
• Computers are located in the Reference area 1st floor - many more computers are located in the
Computer Lab Rm 210 on the 2nd floor
• E-mail a Reference Librarian to answer your questions – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Electronic Resources Databases are available 24/7 Click here for off-campus access help
• Exhibit – Fourth Floor Exhibit Space - 4th floor
• Faxing Services - Check at the Circulation Department – 1st Floor
• Information Desks are on most floors of the Library to answer your informational questions
• Interlibrary Loan – Books and articles that the Coleman Library orders from another library can
picked up and dropped off at the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Jazzman’s Café - is located just left of the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Jobs – the Library does hire work/study students – Library Administrative Office – 2nd Floor
• Laptop checkout – check the Computer Lab, room 210, 2nd Floor
• Late Night Study Hours – the Library is often open late for your study needs
• Lockers (coin operated) on first and second floors for books and other small items.
• Lost and Found - located at the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Newsletters – check out the library newsletter to see what’s new at the Library
• Media Room – VHS/DVD videos can be viewed in group of 1-5 students
• Off campus access to the Library electronic resources – click here for help
• Photocopiers are located in the Periodicals Dept. and by the Reference Desk – 1st floor
• Printers are located by the Information Desk – 1st floor
• Reference Desk is on the 1st desk to answer your research and reference questions.
You may e-mail questions to email@example.com or call (936) 261-1535
• Reserves (Eres) – many items put on Reserve are in electronic format which can be viewed
or printed anywhere. For hard copy pickup and drop-off - Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Research Help – stop by the Reference Desk anytime
• Scanning Services - Self-service flat bed scanner – Check in at the Reference Desk – 1st Floor
• Suggest Materials for the Library to purchase
• Tutoring Center is located on the 2nd floor in Room 209
• Typewriter - Check in at the Reference Desk – 1st Floor
• Upcoming Library Events – Students are always welcomed!
Maintained by Karl Henson, Library Webmaster
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.