|• Articles may be searched by subject or by journal title – 24/7 Click here for off-campus access help
• Books may be searched on the Online Catalog and checked out at the Circulation Desk
on the 1st Floor
• Comments - Send us your comments – your voice is important!
• E-mail a Reference Librarian to answer your questions – email@example.com
• Electronic Resources Databases are available 24/7 Click here for off-campus access help
• Exhibit – Fourth Floor Exhibit Space - 4th floor
• Information Desks are on most floors of the Library to answer your informational questions
• Interlibrary Loan – Books and articles that the Coleman Library orders from another library may
be picked and dropped off at the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Jazzman’s Café - is located just left of the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Liaisons List
• Lost and Found - located at the Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Newsletters – check out the library newsletter to see what’s new at the Library
• Off campus access to the Library electronic resources – click here for help
• Photocopiers are located in the Periodicals Dept. and by the Reference Desk – 1st floor
• Printers are located by the Information Desk – 1st floor
• Reference Desk is on the 1st floor to answer your research and reference questions.
You may e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (936) 261-1535
• Electronic Reserves – You may put items for your class on Reserve – Reserve Submit Form -
Circulation Desk – 1st Floor
• Research Help - Sign up for workshops (room 108) or stop by the
Reference Desk anytime
• Research Instruction Class – Request
• Room 108 can be booked for your class or other events
• Suggest Materials for the Library to purchase
• Upcoming Library Events - Faculty and Staff are always welcomed!
Maintained by Karl Henson, Library Webmaster
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.