Library Room Usage Rules
- Check in with the Circulation Desk when you arrive. For Room 108, your current PVAMU ID card will be held at the Circulation Desk until you are finished with the room.
- Maximum occupancy limit on rooms
Fourth Floor Art Gallery Room 402 – 49 people
Public Events Room 108 – 100 people
Library Conference Room 508 – 30 people
Art Gallery Room 109 – 49 people
- Room 108 can only be booked for the current semester only.
- Schedule the room with plenty of time to have it arranged for your event. SEE PICTURES BELOW.
- The room is to be left the way you found it. If you move tables and chairs, put them back the way you found it.
- Cancellations – Please call (936) 261-1519 or 1542 to cancel the room reservation.
- Requestor is responsible for all art display apparatus in Room 109. The Library is not responsible for loss or damage to property displayed in Room 109 or any other library area. For more information please call (936) 261-1519
- A request form is required for each single room request – Do not combine multiple time and dates on one request.
- No food/beverages are to be consumed in room 108 / 109 without prior approval.
- State law prohibits smoking in the library building.
- No Candles and Incense (open flame devices): In conjunction with fire safety regulations.
- Money cannot change hands – meaning nothing can be sold in the room nor charging a fee to attend.
- Maximum seating for Room 108 is 72
- Room 108 is available to PVAMU faculty and staff. Not available after 5:00 pm on Fridays
- Room 508 Available Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Not available on Saturdays nor Sundays
- Officially recognized student organizations may schedule the room through their sponsors.
- The room must be left in order – trash should be removed or left in trash containers, including any food, utensils, or catering items.
- The Library is unable to provide additional tables, chairs, telephones, fax machines, or rearrangement of the room.
- The room is to be left in the condition as found. Return the furniture (chairs and tables) as found. If you move chairs and tables, put them back as you found them.
CLICK ON THE ROOM YOU WISH TO BOOK.
Public Events Room 108 maximum occupancy is 100 people
Click on one of the room pictures below to check availability and reserve the room
Above are two different ways Room 108 can be arranged. Schedule your time for plenty of time to adjust the setup of the room and to put it back the way it was.
Library Conference Room 508
maximum occupancy is 30 people
Click on the room picture below to check availability and reserve the room
Nomad unit available in the Library Public Events Room 108 Only
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.