Find Articles by Subject A-Z By Journal
E-Journal Portal - Applied Physics
Links Subject Guides
Contain Some Down load able Data
Selected Full Text in Adobe PDF Format
Selected Peer Reviewed articles
U.S. Government Site
Tips on searching
|Full length journal, magazine and newspaper articles can be found in our online article collections.If a book or article cannot be found in PVAMU’s resources, it can usually be borrowed from another library.
Fill out the Interlibrary Loan form, and please note that it may take several weeks to receive the item.Mathematics articles may be found through Database MATHSCINet (http://www.ams.org/mathscinet/).
|Search the PVAMU Libraries Online Catalog for physics and related terms. Most of the books on physics that can be checked out are on the third floor in the Q section. You’ll find background information in the following items, which are located in the Reference area on the first floor of the Library.
- Dictionary of physics. REF QC5 .C56 2005
- Facts on file dictionary of physics. REF QC5 .F34 2005
- Encyclopedia of physics. REF QC5 .E545 2005
- World of physics. REF QC5 .W67 2001
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics: a ready-reference book of chemical and physical data. REF QD65 .H236 2000
- Dictionary of colloid and surface science. REF QD549 .B413 1990
- Ten Cool Sites of Physics from Exploratory (http://www.exploratorium.edu/learning_studio/cool/physics.html)
A Web page maintained by Exploratorium Museum. Is it all in one site and one site for all for teaching and learning physics? Maybe; maybe not. Visit this site and find it out.
- NASA Solar Physics Website (http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov) The Website contain an overview of solar physics itself along with highlights of the work of solar physics at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center.
- HyperPhysics (http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html) A website hosted by Department of Physics and Astronomy of Georgia State University.
- American Society for Testing and Materials International – http://www.astm.org/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/index.shtml?E+mystore
(American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM International is a voluntary standards develop organization, a source for technical standards for materials, products, systems, and services. Standards developed at ASTM are the work of over 30,000 ASTM members who represent producers, users, consumers, government and academia from over 100 countries. )
|Internet Search Engines
Maintained by Karl Henson, Library Webmaster
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.