Full length journal, magazine and newspaper articles can be found in our online article collections.
If a book or article cannot be found in PVAMU’s resources, it can usually be borrowed from another library. Fill out the Interlibrary Loan form, and please note that it may take several weeks to receive the item.
Search the PVAMU Libraries Online Catalog for “technical writing”. Reference books to help with technical writing, such as dictionaries and encyclopedias, are located on the first floor of the library. These books may be checked out and are located on the third and fourth floors of the library:
- Basic technical writing T11 .W43 1992
- The elements of technical writing T11 .B628 1993
- The craft of research Q180.55.M4 B66 1995
- Helping researchers write — so managers can understand PE1475 .S25 1994
- Technical writing : contexts, audiences, and communities PE1475 .B56 1993
- How to write & present technical information T11 .S528 1991
- Communicating in science Q223 .B664 1993
- Online Technical Writing-Spelling – (http://www.io.com/~hcexres/textbook/)
- Grammar, Usage and Spelling Problems – (http://www.io.com/~hcexres/textbook/)
- The Writing Center at Colorado State University – (http://writing.colostate.edu/)