|The TexShare Card allows users to check out materials at many Texas libraries whom are members of TexShare. Additional information can be found on the TexShare website. Steps in acquiring a TexShare Card
1. Have a current PVAMU ID card – Available from the MSC.
2. If you have current John B. Coleman Library barcode on the back of your PVAMU ID.
Fill out one of online application forms below:
Click here for the Faculty | Staff | Undergraduate Request Form
Click here for the Graduate Request Form
You are done, You may pick up your TexShare card at the
Circulation Desk at the John B. Coleman Library or the card will be mailed to you.
3. If you do not have a Library Barcode on the back of your PVAMU ID Card
- You may apply for a Library barcode by filling out an
Application for Borrowing Privileges which includes a TexShare Card Application
- Students will need to bring a copy (print out) their current Fee Receipt from their
- PantherTracks Login Help
4. Bring these documents (PVAMU ID card, completed application and for
students – current Fee Receipt) to the Circulation Desk on the first floor of
the John B. Coleman Library.
You may pick up you TexShare card at the Circulation Desk at the John B. Coleman Library
your TexShare Card will be mailed to you.
Things to be aware of:
|Some of the Houston area libraries which accepts the TexShare card:
Subject Content by Juanita Walker, Assistant Director, Public Service
Maintained by Karl Henson, Library Webmaster
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.