ROBY W. HILLIARD SR. MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY
A $3000 scholarship for the 2014-2015 year will be available for one outstanding, incoming, first-time freshman majoring in the Department of Languages and Communication. With good academic standing, completion of a specified number of credit hours in the major, and continued availability of funds, the recipient can renew the award for 3 additional years for a total of $12,000.
- Unconditional admission to PVAMU
- Minimum SAT score of 820 (math + verbal) or ACT composite of 17 OR top 10% admission
- Minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Declared major in Communication or English
Graduate of Jack Yates High School in Houston, Texas
Paperwork to Submit:
- Completed University General Scholarship Application (this will be not be available until late 2013 or early 2014)
- Letter explaining academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and especially your financial need
- Unofficial copies of test scores and your high school transcript
- Copy of your admission letter to PVAMU
Applications must be postmarked no later than Friday, MARCH 21, 2014.
Students who do not meet ALL of the requirements listed above will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
Send completed application packets to the following address:
Department of Languages and Communication
P.O. Box 519 / MS 2220
Prairie View A&M University
Prairie View, TX 77446
Questions? E-mail email@example.com
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.