Virtual Desktop Program
Welcome to the Virtual Desktop program. Information Technology Services is collaborating with selected departments to pilot a program to provide a virtual desktop environment. The goal is to make applications that have traditionally only been available in department computer labs available anywhere at anytime over the Internet.
- Students can only save to a USB device
- Students using an iPad or a Mac computer will not be able to save their work
- Faculty using an iPad or a Mac computer will be able to save their work to their Home drive
- Installing the VMClient for Windows Desktop/Laptop
- Installing the VMClient for the iPad
- Installing the VMClient for the Mac
- Navigate Virtual Desktop for Students
- Navigate Virtual Desktop for Faculty
- Virtual Lab FAQ
For help with the Virtual Lab;
Please Note: because this is a pilot program, this service may change after the summer semesters conclude.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.