Prairie View A&M University ITS department has set up a self service site to better help faculty, staff and students. You will now be able to send in a ticket containing your problems and requests and get a direct response. Please make sure to be as specific as possible.
The ticket will not be submitted if all required fields are not filled out.
Help Us Help You…
- If the matter involves an online class (or classes) go to (http://ecourses.pvamu.edu)
- If the matter involves financial aid click here http://pvamu.edu/pvplace
- If the matter involves a piece of equipment: Please identify any affected hardware, whether that is a telephone, a computer, or a peripheral. Be sure to identify the physical location of the equipment.
- If the matter involves software: Please be as specific as possible on the name and the version of the software as well as the platform of the software (PC, MAC or other).
- If the matter involves a service: Please be specific about the service and how it, or the lack of it, is affecting you.
Log In using PVAMU email address and password
For Example: email@example.com
NOTE: If you cannot see the login screen below, please visit Helpdesk Online
For a tutorial on how to create a ticket, please see How to create a ticket
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.