Prairie View A&M University recently partnered with Texas A&M University’s campus software licensing program. Now PVAMU full students can purchase software for personal* use at discounted prices through Texas A&M’s online software store.
To login to the Student Software Store follow the steps listed below. Please read through all the steps before clicking on the Student Software Store link.
- Click on Student Software Store
- Click on the begin your session button
- From the drop down box select College Station/Galveston/Qatar/Prairie View as the identity provider
- From the drop down box select Remember for session
- Click Select
- In the NetID: type your full PVAMU email address
- In the Password box type in your PVAMU email password
- Please do not click on New User.
- Follow the directions on the Software website to purchase software
If you have any questions about the online software store
Call: (M-F, 8-12 and 1-5)
contact us online:please firstname.lastname@example.org
*Software for personal use is not supported by ITS
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.