The Call Manager for your phone is accessed through the web browser using myphone.pvamu.edu
Your username is your *exchange username*
Default password is 12345 (recommended you change your password after login)
Select phone device if you have multiple phone sets, you must select the one you wish to configure from the drop-down menu on the main menu page.
- On the main menu, click [ADD UPDATE YOUR SPEED DIALS]
- The next screen will display the number of speed dials options available for your phone.
- Enter the phone number in first text box and the name you would like to have displayed on your phone set in the second text box.
- Remember to affix a “8” or a “81” to all external numbers
- Click [UPDATE]
To Use Speed Dials:
To use the Abbreviated Dial (Speed Dial)
1. Dial the listed number 1 – 99 while your handset is on hook.
2. An Abbreviated Dial (AbbrDial) soft key will pop up and you will press this key. It will dial the Abbreviated number input via the CCM User Web Browse