The Global Panthers Program is an opportunity for an international student and local U.S. students, staff, faculty, alumni and community members to meet 3 – 4 times during the student’s first semester at Prairie View A&M University. The local participators enjoy getting to know international students by sharing cross-cultural experiences and learning about other countries and may help international students discover Prairie View and its surrounding areas, invite them for a meal, and make the student(s) feel more at home. This program is coordinated by Prairie View A&M University’s Office of International Programs.
Participators are expected to attend the Initial Meet & Greet and at least 2 out the 4 remaining scheduled semester events.
2018 Fall Semester Events:
- Meet & Greet at PVAMU Bowling Alley – Friday, August 31st, 2018, 530-830pm **Required**
- International Festival at Memorial Student Center – Wednesday, September 19th, 2018, 12-8pm
- Homecoming Game, Football Stadium – Saturday, October 27th, 2018, 12-3pm
- Game Night & Food Tasting, May Hall – November 14th, 2018, 530-8pm
- Semester’s End Dinner – TBD
** Dates are subject to change.
For more information or questions about this program, please contact Marcus King via email at email@example.com.