PVAMU HUB Program
The PVAMU HUB Office is committed to a business program of advocacy, education, knowledge, development, and utilization that will achieve Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) procurement participation.
The PVAMU HUB Office is responsible for:
- Identifying and promoting the use of HUBs to meet the procurement needs of Prairie View A&M University.
- Hosting, sponsoring, and attending forums, fairs, and events to recruit and utilize HUBs.
- Encouraging the use of the Mentor/Protégé Program.
- Developing and implementing HUB Program initiatives.
- Providing HUB training and assistance to staff.
- Monitoring HUB Compliance.
PVAMU HUB Office Rule
PVAMU HUB Office Reports
- Strategic Plan Progress Reports
- HUB Supporting Schedule
- Strategic Plan
- Annual HUB Goal
- Semi Annual/Annual HUB Reports
- Expected HUB Awards
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.