1. Manager/Supervisor Toolkits
To hire a staff employee all hiring actions taken must be in accordance with UAP 33.99.01.P0.01 Employment Practices.
- Hires dates are the 1st and 15th of each month. If the 1st or 15th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday then the hire date is for the following business day after the weekend or holiday.
- Open Hiring Periods are offered prior to the beginning of each peak Fall, Spring and Summer semester and last for a period of 30 calendar days. Open Hiring Period dates will be published as they are determined prior to the start of each semester.
- Alternate hire dates and exceptions to the hiring process deadlines may be requested via the Request for Alternate Hire Date and/or Hiring Process Deadline Waiver Form. The request form must provide details for why the alternate hire date is necessary and/or justification for not meeting the required hiring processing deadlines and is subject to approval by HR before the hiring department can proceed with an offer for the requested date.
- Staff Transfers & Promotions
- Temporary Staff
- Faculty (Tenure-Track, Tenured & Non-Tenured)
- Adjunct Faculty
- Programs for Minors, Day Camps and Enrichment Programs
Performance Management Toolkit
Corrective Action Toolkit
- Disciplinary/Corrective Actions
Employee Time Off Toolkit
2. Employee Toolkits
New Employee Orientation
- Holiday Schedule
- Leave Without Pay
- Sick Leave
- Sick Leave Pool
- Vacation Leave
- Submitting Leave
- Canceling Leave
- Requesting Time from Sick Leave Pool
- Checklist for Submitting Leave
- Workflow for Submitting Leave