- Review all leave documents. Leave documents needing review will be listed on the “Pending Documents” tab, under LeaveTraq. Review leave documents in each of the following tabs:
Documents waiting for Admin Review
Documents needing managers approval
Documents not yet submitted
- After reviewing the leave documents you will need to send emails to all employees or managers that have documents in any of the tabs listed above. The employee will need to be given a date of when the document needs to be completed in its entirety.
- Ensure that the employee’s use of leave is within TAMUS Policy guidelines and submitted within the week.
- Resolve questions with employees about accruals and extended absences.
- Ensure that balances are correct and all documents are completed before an employee transfers or terminates.
- Resetting passwords and unlocking accounts for students, faculty, and staff .
- Providing students, faculty and staff with their UIN’s.
- Check the status of documents “In Progress”, rejected documents and those documents needing managerial approval.
- Send reminders to employees that have incomplete documents.
- Forward supporting documentation or employee’s leave documents such as doctor’s excuses, jury summons and to the Office of Human Resources.
- Ensure employees submit leave documents when absent from work. In an emergency situation, leave documents will be submitted on behalf of the employee.
- Verify dates of leave documents for accuracy.
- Assigning managers for approval in the Leave Traq System.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.