- I have forgotten my password, what do I do?If you forget your password you may have your password reset in one of two ways:
- Your leave administrator can reset your password and unlock your account. You will receive an email from LeaveTraq.
- You may also reset by going through the “Forgot Password” process. (If your account is locked, or if you have not established a secret question, you must get your leave administrator to reset your password). The “forgot password” process is as follows:
- On the LeaveTraq Logon page, press the “Forgot Password” button.
- You will be asked to enter your date of birth. If you enter your date of birth correctly, you will be asked the secret question you created for yourself. If you answer the question correctly, the LeaveTraq system will e-mail you a temporary password.
- When you receive the password, use this password to logon to LeaveTraq. The temporary password will then expire, and you will need to create a new password.
- My account is locked, how do I unlock it? If excessive attempts to log on with an invalid password have been made, your account will become locked. The account can be unlocked by a leave administrator. After your administrator unlocks your account, the Leave Traq System will email you a new temporary password. Use this password to logon, and then establish a new password.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.