To speak to an RSVP crisis intervention specialist, call the RSVP confidential, sexual assault crisis hotline 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 936-261-1462 or if you are a victim of dating abuse, call 936-261-1457 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are available to take reports of sexual assault, dating abuse and/or stalking and to discuss safety planning. Our crisis intervention hotline is open for any and all current PVAMU students.
RSVP is Turned Up on Social Media!
The University encourages all members of the community to report any incidents of sexual assault, dating violence and stalking, regardless of the alleged offender’s identity or position. Reports may be made in confidence to the following campus officials:
- PVAMU Police Emergency (UPD) 24 Hour assistance: 936-261-1375 or 4911
- UPD Anonymous TIPS Line 936-261-2222
- RSVP/Sexual Assault Response Team (SART) Coordinator 936-261-1468
- Director of Student Conduct 936-261-3524
- Title IX Coordinator (if Faculty or Staff) 936-261-1730
The University, in partnership with Focusing Families and Katy Assistance Ministries, offers Off-Campus assistance to victims.
*Focusing Families 24 hour Crisis Line – www.focusing-families.org
– Domestic Abuse and Sexual Assault – 979-826-0000
*Katy Assistance Ministries 24 hour Crisis Lines – www.ktcm.org
– Domestic Abuse – 281-391-4357
– Sexual Assault – 281-693-7273