1. Completion of online application at Apply Texas
2. $50 non-refundable fee.
3. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or, for doctoral study, a master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
4. Official transcript(s) of all college work (undergraduate and graduate) from the registrar of each college previously attended.
5. A minimum undergraduate cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.75 on a 4.00 grading scale for regular graduate degree status.
6. A minimum 2.45 Grade Point Average on a 4.00 grading scale, but not less than 2.75 for provisional graduate student status. Departments may use the last 60 semester hours of undergraduate credit for admitting students in this category.
7. Three letters of recommendation from persons in the field of the applicant’s academic major or area of concentration.
8. Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) must be on file within the first semester of enrollment and may not be more than 10 years old at the time of enrollment.
9. Recommendation for admission by the department head and dean of the school or college offering the graduate program to which the student is seeking admission.
*International Students have additional requirements (please refer to International Students page)
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.