Treasury Services offers deferred third party billing of tuition, fees and charges to businesses, organizations and agencies desiring to pay tuition and fees for a student at Prairie View. Documentation must be presented to Treasury Services each semester prior to the published payment due date outlining the sponsor’s guarantee to pay contingent upon the student status. It is the policy of the University to protect our students’ right to confidentiality. Persons must obtain information regarding transcript, course listings or specific registration charges directly from the student.
Vendor/Third Party Payer Responsibilities
- Education voucher, signed form on company letter head, or purchase order must include the following information:
- Student’s name and PV student ID if known
- Description and amount of allowable charges
- Description of specific exclusions applicable
- Semester/term payment is for.
- Payer shall mail payment to the address provided on the billing invoice (see Attachment A).
- Payment documentation must be presented to Treasury Services for billing prior to the published semester term payment due date. List of primary third party vendor/ organizations and documentation
- Treasury Services will review documentation upon receipt and credit the appropriate payment to the eligible students’ accounts within 24 hours of receipt of proper documents.
- PV will invoice the third party organization for the authorized charges. The invoice will state the semester covered, the student’s name, PV ID, and the total allowable registration charges.
- Any refund resulting from an adjustment to the student registration after third party payment, will be returned to the third party organization.
- It is the student’s responsibility to provide the University with a valid letter, form, or education voucher from the paying organization prior to the published semester term due date to avoid late payment fees
- If the organization will not cover the total cost of registration it is the student’s responsibility to pay the remaining amount before the student semester/term due date. Failure to do so can result in student drop for non-payment.
- Any amount billed to the organization that remains unpaid will be charged back to the student’s account and must be paid by the student immediately.
- Note: Please check your balances on PantherTracks to verify payments made and any outstanding charges
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.