Payment Deadlines Spring 2014
Payment Due Dates: (students will be dropped from all classes if minimum payment is not made) 34% of tuition & fees are due or student will be dropped at 5:00 p.m. on the due date.
- January 29, 2014 – due date is for all students that registered for classes on November 12, 2013 – January 29, 2014
- February 10, 2014 – due date is for all students who registered or added classes between January 30, 2014 and February 10, 2014.
- If you are expecting financial aid, please make sure all documentation and requirements have been completed and processed to be awarded aid. If you do not plan to attend PVAMU after you have enrolled for courses, you must officially withdraw from the university by the dates above or you will be held responsible for any financial aid, grades and charges posted to your account
Installment Due Dates and Short Term Loan Due Date for Spring 2014 Only
- January 29, 2014 by 5pm Installment #1 Due – 1st 34% of tuition and fees are due (see other 1st installment due dates(drop dates) above)
- March 7, 2014 5pm Installment #2 Due – 2nd 33% of tuition and fees are due
- April 4, 2014 Installment #3 Due – 3rd 33% of tuition and fees are due
- April 4, 2014 5 pm Short Term Loans are due.
Housing Telephone Numbers:
University Village: 936-261-5950
University College: 936-261-5990
Expecting A Student Refund:
It’s Here!!! The New PVPlus Card for Student Refunds- Prairie View A&M University is partnering with Higher One® a financial services company focused solely on higher education to bring a new official Prairie View A&M University ID, and a faster method to receive your refund — the PVAMU Plus Card. Please do not throw away this important card when you receive it in the mail. Please see Direct Deposit for Student Refunds for more information.
Please use the card number to choose an option for receiving your refund as soon as you receive it.
Questions: 936-261-1000 Or go to www.pvamu.edu/cashiers
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.