If you need a copy of your W-2:
Employees can go to https://sso.tamus.edu/ and enter your PVAMU employee UIN and password, click on HR connect/ Payroll Data/scroll down and click on View IRS Form W-2 and print your copy.
Former employees that cannot remember their SSO sign on will have to:
- Email email@example.com with W-2 copy in subject line or
- Call 936-261-1961 and request a copy of your W-2.
Once your request has been received please allow 3 business days for processing.
- You may come to room 113 WR Banks 3 business days after your request to pick up your W-2. Photo identification will be required. or
- You can have your W-2 mailed to the address you provide.
- Tax Year ( ie 2010)
- UIN (only last 4 digits if emailed)
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
To sign up for an online W-2, go to http://www.pvamu.edu/Include/Payroll_services/Training/W2.pdf
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.