FPC (Federal Project Compliance) is responsible for Proposals, project administration, accounts receivables, close-outs, financial reporting and compliance issues for the following sponsored programs.
- Section 1444 – 1890 Agriculture Extension and related cost share accounts
- Section 1445 – 1890 Agriculture Research Evans Allen and related cost share accounts
- Section 1447 – 1890 Facilities Program
- Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Renewable Resource Extension Act (RREA)
- KPVU Radio Station
FPC is responsible for Time and Effort reporting process mandated University wide by the federal government to verify that direct labor charges (salaries and wages) to federally sponsored projects are reasonable and reflect actual work performed.
Supervisor of Grants and Appropriations
936-261-1927 LaToria Johnson
Financial Associate firstname.lastname@example.org
W.R. Banks First Floor Suite 115
Prairie View A&M University
PO BOX 519, MS 1329
Prairie View, TX 77446-0519
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.