Payments may be made on tuition & fee accounts using the following options:
Financial Aid: If a student is awarded financial aid based on the FAFSA they completed, the aid is credited to the student’s tuition & fee account once awarded. For more information about financial aid, please visit the Financial Aid website at https://www.pvamu.edu/faid/
Exemptions & Waivers: Students may qualify for exemptions & waivers of tuition & fees. Please visit the Exemptions & Waivers page to see if you qualify for any exemptions & waivers that Prairie View A&M University may participate in at https://www.pvamu.edu/fmsv/treasury-services/payments/exemptions-and-waivers/
Payment by WEB:
- Go to www.pvamu.edu/PVPLACE
- Select “Enter PV Place Now!” ( if you are a former student please click on “Alumni & Former Students Panthertracks Login”) and sign into PV Place using your User Name and password
- Enter your user name and password
- Click on “PantherTracks.“
- Select the “Student” tab and then select “Student Account”.
- Select “Make a Payment”. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVER, debit cards, and e-checks. We do not accept e-checks for past due balances.
Parent or Guest Payment Access:
Parents or guests of students must be granted access by the student to make payments on the student’s behalf online. Once the student has granted access, you may log in at the following link to access the student’s account balance to make a payment:
How to Assign a Guest User to Make a Payment on your Behalf
- Log into PVPlace with your username and password
- Scroll down to Student Account Quick Links and and select “Make a Bill Payment”
- Click on “Make a Payment”
- Click the “Pay Now” button
- Click on “Authorized Users” and select “Add Authorized User”
- Add the e-mail address of the guest user you would like to add in the space provided.
- Please select whether the guest can view your bill and view your payment history and account activity and click continue
- Read the statement that appears regarding Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and click continue
- An Agreement to Add Authorized User will appear. You must agree to the terms before continuing
- The Authorized User will then be sent an e-mail with instructions on how to log in and view billing information. They must use the e-mail address you provided to set the user up.
- Please send the following link to the guest user as the instructions does not have the payment link in it: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20166_tsa/web/login.jsp
- The guest can now access the account and make a payment on your behalf.
Please note that if a refund is due and a payment was made to the fee account via credit card for that term, the refund will ONLY be issued back to the credit card used when payment was submitted. If the refund is greater than the credit card payment made, the remainder of the refund will be issued based on the preference the student selected to receive their refund. If the student did consent to using BankMobile services to receive their refund, the remaining refund will be mailed to the mailing address on file. http://www.pvamu.edu/fmsv/treasury-services/refunds/direct-deposit-for-student-refunds/.
If a personal wire is received and no balance is due on the student account, the wire will be returned to the sender. If the wire is greater than the balance due, the remaining payment from the wire will be returned to the sender of the wire.
W.R. Banks Bldg. Suite 140 from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. CST Monday thru Friday. PAYMENT DROP BOX – W.R. Banks Northeast corner (outside). Please drop payments in sufficient time to meet deadline dates/times. (Avoid Long Lines). During the summer months, the Cashiers will be operating on the University’s summer schedule. The Window will be open Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Credit Card Call-ins:
Treasury Services Office, 936-261-1895 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. CST Monday thru Friday for VISA, MASTER CARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVER payments. During the summer months, the Cashiers will be operating on the University’s summer schedule. The Window will be open Monday thru Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Prairie View A&M University
(Attn: Treasury Services)
P.O. Box 519, Mail Stop 1329,
Prairie View, Texas 77446.
Please mail in sufficient time for payments to be received in the Treasury Services Office by the deadline dates. Please indicate student’s name and identification number on payment.
Should you have questions about your bill, please call 936-261-1890 or send an e-mail to email@example.com for additional assistance.
Note: Please do not wait to receive a billing notice via e-mail to pay your bill. Your statement can be accessed on-line through PANTHERTRACKS via PVPlace for students at http://www.pvamu.edu/pvplace/ Billing notices are no longer mailed. Bills will be sent via the student’s PV e-mail account. Students will receive a tuition and fee statement at their PV e-mail account during the current term before an installment is due and if any adjustment is made to the tuition & fee statement. Students must check their PV e-mail account daily for notification from the University for anything concerning their tuition & fee account.