- The Good Neighbor Scholarship application process has closed for the 2014-2015 academic year. All recipients elected to receive the award will be notified no later than June 15, 2014 via student email and mail.
- Departmental Scholarship applications are now available. Please visit the respective department for additional scholarship opportunities.
- Students electing to utilize the Hazlewood Exemption for the 2014 Summer terms must submit all initial or renewal documentation to the Office of Veteran Affairs by Thursday, June 5, 2014.
- The 2014-2015 General Scholarship Application is now available. All incoming, returning, and transfer students may apply for consideration. Applications must be submitted online. In the event that a student wishes to submit an application for consideration for the Summer and Fall 2014/Spring 2015 semesters, please indicate so by checking both options on the application.
SUMMER 2014 DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2014
FALL 2014/SPRING 2015 DEADLINE: APRIL 15, 2014
- The Priority deadline to submit the 2014-2015 FAFSA is March 15, 2014. All incoming freshman and returning students are advised to submit their applications by this date to ensure that their eligibility is accessed for the Top 10% Scholarship and Texas Grant.
External Scholarship Opportunities
- Let’s Elevate, Inc. (LEI): Award amounts vary. Deadline: March 31, 2014. http://letselevatedallas.org/scholarships/
- The Life in the Dash Scholarship. The award is a one-time scholarship in the form of a $500.00 gift card, a Personal Refrigerator, a laptop computer and a printer to a college-bound high school senior. Deadline: April 15, 2014.
- The National Association of Black Narcotic Agents: Awards up to $5,000 for the 2014-2015 academic year.
DEADLINE: April 30, 2014. http://www.nabna.org/content/scholarships
- Prairie View National Alumni Association: Award Amounts vary.
DEADLINE: MAY 30, 2014
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.