Any student elected to receive a scholarship will be notified in August via their student PantherTracks account pending all admission and financial aid requirements have been satisfied prior to the notification date. Applicants should not contact the office, as notifications will be sent directly to those who have been awarded scholarship funding.
*All current and future students are encouraged to submit the General Scholarship Application for consideration of scholarship funding. Students should also complete any applicable departmental scholarship applications for consideration of additional funding to assist with educational expenses.
SUMMER 2014 DEADLINE: MARCH 15, 2014
FALL 2014/SPRING 2015 DEADLINE: APRIL 15, 2014
- The Good Neighbor Scholarship application process has closed for the 2014-2015 academic year. All recipients elected to receive the award will be notified no later than June 15, 2014 via student email and mail.
- Departmental Scholarship applications are closed for Summer & Fall 2014. Please visit the respective department for additional scholarship opportunities.
- Students electing to utilize the Hazlewood Exemption for the 2014 Summer terms must submit all initial or renewal documentation to the Office of Veteran Affairs by Thursday, June 5, 2014.
- The Priority deadline to submit the 2014-2015 FAFSA is March 15, 2014. All incoming freshman and returning students are advised to submit their applications by this date to ensure that their eligibility is accessed for the Top 10% Scholarship and Texas Grant.
External Scholarship Opportunities
Jan Ergerton & Don Smitley Mesothelioma Scholarship
Award: Up to $5,000.00
Deadline: October , 2014
- The Development Fund for Black Students in Science and Technology (DFBSST)Scholarship Click here for application
Award: Up to $2,000/year for up to four years
Criteria: African-American, undergraduate student majoring in a technical field of study (I.e. Engineering, math, science, etc.)
Be enrolled at one of the predominantly Black colleges or universities
Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
Deadline: June 15, 2014
- Prairie View National Alumni Association: Award Amounts vary.
DEADLINE: MAY 30, 2014
- The Right to Life Scholarship
Award: Up to $8,000
Deadline: April 18, 2015
For more information visit: http://www.texasrighttolife.com/students/480/quotGeneration-Nowquot-Scholarship-Program
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.