Simmrin Law Group Entrepreneurial Scholarship
Simmrin Law Group was built on a spirit of recognizing opportunity, creating value, and lifting up those around us—principles that we believe all entrepreneurs share. This spirit has helped propel our organization to become one of the top law groups in California. Every day, we get to help those who have been hurt, are struggling, or have been wronged by the justice system. We know that we could not have achieved everything we’ve done if it weren’t for our own mentors who encouraged and supported our entrepreneurial drive. That is why it’s so important for us to give back to the next generation of rising entrepreneurs.
Deadline: June 15, 2020
- You are passionate about pursuing your entrepreneurial dream
- You are currently enrolled in, or have been accepted by, an accredited university/college in the United States. We encourage both undergraduate and graduate students to apply.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- You are able to provide an unofficial copy of your transcript, a completed application, and your essay, no later than the deadline, using the online form.
Please choose ONE topic from the options below, and write an essay to show us why you should be considered for this scholarship. Please keep essays between 500 and 1,000 words in length:
- How and when did you first realize that you are an entrepreneur at heart? How did this first experience shape your plans and goals for the future—and how has your entrepreneurial dream grown since?
- What is one way in which you think the world would be a better place if more people were entrepreneurs? How could our society better prepare young people to have the skills and passion to choose an entrepreneurial path in life?
- What was the biggest failure you ran into when first trying out entrepreneurial projects of your own? How did that experience change the way you approach later projects?
For more information and to apply for this scholarship, please visit: