State scholarships and grants provide financial aid that does not require repayment. Many of the grants and scholarships require the student to maintain a specified grade point average (GPA) and/or take certain courses. Majority of these grants and scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need.
- Education and Training Vouchers for Youths Aging Out of Foster Care
- Fifth Year Accounting Student Scholarship Program
- Kenneth H. Ashworth Fellowship Program – Application -Instructions
- Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program
- Top 10% Scholarship Program
- Good Neighbor Scholarship Program – Application
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.