Raphael Mapps, Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Majors: Mechanical Engineering
Deadline: May 31st 2016
Good Neighbor Scholarship
Provides assistance for tuition to students from other nations of the Western Hemisphere (other than Cuba).
- Students who are nonresidents from an eligible country;
- Have been born in and are current residents of a nation of the Western hemisphere other than Cuba or the United States;
- Intend to return to the eligible country upon completion of the program of study; and
- Are scholastically qualified for admission
- More info
Deadline: March 1, 2016 Click here for Application
Texas Garden Clubs, Inc. Scholarship
Majors: Agriculture, Animal Sciences, Biology (other related majors)
Amount: Up to $3,500
Dallas CSI Foundation Scholarship
Majors: Architecture, Construction Science and Technology, or Architectural Engineering
Amount: Up to $1,500
Deadline: March 4, 2016
Dallas CSI Application
USDA/1890 Scholars Program Application for College Students
Applicants: Incoming Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors
Deadline: Monday, April 11, 2016
USDA/1890 Scholars Program Application
2016 – 2017 General Scholarships Application Deadlines
Summer 2016 – February 15 thru April 1
Fall 2016/ Spring 2017 – March 15
Any student elected to receive a scholarship will be notified via their student PantherTracks account pending all admission and financial aid requirements have been satisfied prior to the notification date. Applicants should not contact the office, as notifications will be sent directly to those who have been awarded scholarship funding.
*All current and future students are encouraged to submit the General Scholarship Application for consideration of scholarship funding. Students should also complete any applicable departmental scholarship applications for consideration of additional funding to assist with educational expenses.
- Departmental Scholarship applications will open January 2016. Please visit the respective department for additional scholarship opportunities.
- Students electing to utilize the Hazlewood Exemption for the following terms must submit all initial or renewal documentation to the Office of Veteran Services by the term census date.
Spring 2016 – February 3rd
Summer 2016 – June 9th
Fall 2016 – September 7th
- United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
Application Information: https://scholarships.uncf.org/
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.