We are located on the third floor of the Willie A. Tempton Memorial Student Center on the Prairie View campus. Appointments are not necessary to see a counselor during office hours. Assistance with financial aid related questions is available via telephone at 936-261-1000. The service is available Mon – Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.Please be advised that during peak times, the wait time can be 30 minutes or more. If your busy schedule does not allow time for phone calls, financial aid counselors may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 72 hours for a response.Types of Correspondence
- Email: email@example.com
- All correspondence with counselors will occur only by your university provided email address
- FAX: 936-261-1031
- Please include your student name and ID number on all pages.
- Mail: P.O. Box 519; MS 1005, Prairie View, Texas, 77446
- Phone: 936-261-1000
Tools to use:
- PV Place: http://www.pvamu.edu/pvplace
- Provides all award info and informs you of any outstanding requirements to receive your AID
- IRS Retrieval Tool
- Will increase the accuracy of your FAFSA and expedite the award process.
- Facebook: PVAMU Student Financial Aid
- Twitter: @pvfinancialaid
- Note: Please allow 72 hours for a response
Prairie View A&M University
Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships
Post Office Box 519; MS 1005
Prairie View, Texas 77446
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.