Property Transfer Form
- Transfer must be approved by Assets Coordinator prior to physical transfer.
- Transfer must be signed by both parties (Sending & Receiving department) before physical transfer occurs.
- Please provide actual PV Asset number and/or serial number, description of asset.
- After both parties have signed then the Assets Coordinator signs to complete transfer and transfer records in FAMIS.
Property Destruction Form
- Destruction must be approved by Assets Coordinator prior to physical destruction.
- List each item for destruction by asset number, description, make/model, serial number method of disposal and disposal date.
- Print name of person performing destruction and witness. Both parties must sign form to complete.
- Submit form to Assets Coordinator for removal of records in FAMIS.
Notice of Repair Form
- List each asset by asset number, serial number and description.
- List the name, address and telephone of vendor performing repairs.
- List expected date of return from vender.
- List reasons for repairs and note of problems associated with the asset.
- Form Must be signed by Department Head/APO.
- Specify the type of donation:
- Gift, Developmental, Research or Other
- If other, explain donation in detail.
- List Name, Address and Telephone Number of donor.
- Description, make/model, serial number, acquired date and Asset value.
- DONOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING MARKET VALUE.
- Department Head/APO and Asset Coordinator must sign form.
Cancellation of Missing and stolen Form
- List items that have been recovered, located or reported as missing/stolen and later found.
- List asset number, description and serial number and new/current location.
- Department Head must sign and print name on form.
- Records will be updated in FAMIS.
Asset Information Form
- Every line needs to be filled out and submitted to the Assets Coordinator.
- Attach a copy of receipt/invoice for complete description of asset.
- Submit a copy to the Procard specialist for reconciliation.
- Items needed for the Custody Card:
- Description, Date, Serial Number, Restrictions, Inventory Number, Due Date
- Form must be signed by APO (Lender)
- Form must be signed by APO (Recipient)
- Form must be signed by Assets Coordinator
- Copy must remain with Asset
- Copy must remain with Department
- Copy must remain with Assets Coordinator
- Custody Card must be filled out for every item that is not physically stored or maintained in your department.
- If equipment is loaned to anyone in or out of your department and it results in your equipment leaving your department or physical location a custody card should accompany that equipment.
- Custody Card should have a DUE DATE not to exceed the end of any physical year.
- If equipment is loaned to Faculty, or Staff to complete assigned duties for a permitted time, a custody card should be completed.
- To loan equipment to other departments or groups for any period of time requires a custody card.
- You are out of compliance with University procedures if a custody card is not used in any of these instances.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.