Associate Professor & Boeing Welliver Fellow, Department of Engineering Technology
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, The Graduate Center of City University of New York
- M.Sc. in Mathematics, The City College of New York
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, The City College of New York
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, The City College of New York
Area of Interests
- Computational Nanotechnology: Modeling and Applications
- Circuits and Systems
- Numerical Modeling of Electromagnetic Systems
- Computer Communication Networks
- Optics and Photonics
- Applied and Pure Mathematics
Awards, Honors, Research Grants
Received more than 20 different State, National and International grants, research excellence awards, and honors all in the fields of Communication Systems, Computer Networking and Wireless Communication Networks, Circuits and Systems, Optics and Photonics, and Computational Nanotechnology.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.