Department of Engineering Technology
BS, MS and PH.D.
Electronics Subsystem Design Engineer, IBM
Microwave Engineer, Airborne Instrument Laboratory
Computer Analysis Engineer, HP (DEC)
Microcomputer Technical Division, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Direct Current Circuits
Computer Application to Electrical Problems
Operational Amplifier Theory and Applications
C++ Programming Language
Awards and Honors:
- Named “Best Department Instructor” Prairie View A&M University College of Engineering Technology.
- College of Engineering Technology – Minnie Stevens Piper Professor Award
- Nominee for Best University Instructor.
- Teaching Excellence Award, NISOD International Association.
- Distinguished Service to Higher Education Award, Prairie View A&M University.
- Engineering Technology Teaching Faculty Award. College of Engineering and Architecture, Prairie View A&M University.
Special Projects, Research, etc.
- Computer and Electrical Engineering Technology Curriculum Assessment
- OASIS Signal Analysis Research
- Automated Storage Handling and Retrieval System-Funded through ANRCP
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.