Update Emergency Contact Information Instructions for Employees
In the event of an emergency, Prairie View A&M University needs your most updated contact information to allow us to send you information timely via Panther Alert System. Please following the following steps to update your contact information, in order to obtain notifications regarding weather, safety on campus, etc.
1. First, log into SSO and select “Workday”.
3. Under “Change”, select “Contact Information”.
6. Scroll down to “Work Contact Information” to also update your “Primary Email” to your PVAMU email address.
- All employees are responsible for keeping their emergency contact information current.
- Emergency Alerts will only be sent to the number provided as home contact information-primary phone and work contact information-primary email.
If you have any questions or need help with the process, please email Clery@pvamu.edu.