Be Calm, Be Courteous, Listen and Do Not Interrupt
Call Received: ____________Call Ended:_____________
(Date and Time)
Person Receiving Call _____________________________
(Name and Phone Number)
Write Down Exact Wording of the Threat
Questions to Ask
Listen while the caller talks and try to ask the following questions:
- When is the bomb going to explode?
- Where is the bomb right now?
- What kind of bomb is it?
- What will cause it to explode?
- Did you place the bomb?
- Why was the bomb placed?
- What is your name?
- What is your address?
- Where are you calling from?
- What is your phone number?
Are you calling from a pay phone?
Gender of Caller: _____ Impression of Race of Caller: _____ Impression of Age of Caller: ___
Circle all that apply
Caller’s Voice/Threat Language Background Noises/Location
- Calm, Excited, Angry, Slow, Rapid, Street, Noise, Voices, Music, House, Noise,
- Soft, Loud, Normal, Distinct, Slurred, Laughter, Crying, Motor, Office, Factory
- Nasal, Stutter, Lisp, Deep, Breathing, Dishes, Animal, Noise, Static, Phone Booth, Cell phone
- Deep, Ragged, Cracking, Voice, Clearing Throat, Long Distance, Taped Clear
- Disguised Foul Language, Well Spoken
- Irrational, Incoherent Accent
Did the caller seem to be reading the message? ____
Was the voice familiar? ____
If so, whom did it sound like?_____________________________________
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.