The Office of Business Affairs commissioned a contract with LBL Technology Partners to design and develop a business continuity plan for all departments of the University. These plans will ensure that PVAMU can continue critical operations and services in a timely manner during periods of emergencies and/or disasters.
Your participation in this process is important. You need to review and test your Departments BCP at a minimum of once a year. You also need to make any updates to the Department BCP and contact information anytime you have personnel changes or operational changes.
Below are useful information from the kick off meeting as well as the final training presentations.
- Business continuity Plan Kickoff Meeting Presentation
- University BCP Training Presentation March 2011
- Executive BCP Training Presentation March 2011
Business Continuity Plan:
The following information includes the overall plans and information:
Business Continuity Plan Forms:
- Exhibit A Department Recovery Team Assignment Form
- Exhibit B Plan Distribution Register
- Exhibit C BCP Maintenance Log
- Exhibit 1A BCP Response Team Assignment Form
- Exhibit 1B BCP Leadership Team Assignment Form
- Exhibit 2 Logistics Recovery Team Assignment Form
- Exhibit 3 Department Contact List
- Exhibit 4 Employee-Faculty Calling List
- Exhibit 5 Vendor Calling List
- Exhibit 6 Emergency Contact List
- Exhibit 8 Disaster Assessment Report
- Exhibit 9 Team Recovery Progress Report
- Exhibit 10 Emergency Operations Center Locations
- Exhibit 11 Emergency Operations Center Equipment and Supplies
- Exhibit 12 Alternate Work Sites
- Exhibit 13 Applications and System Recovery Priorities
- Exhibit 14 ICS Primary Positions and Functions
- Exhibit 16 Plan Distribution Register
- Exhibit 17 BCP Maintenance Log
For information on the BCP please feel free to contact the Director of Environmental Health &Safety at (936) 261-1745.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.