Program requirements:Applicants to the ATCP Program must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Applicants must have passed all three sections of the state mandated basic skills test (THEA) with the following minimum scores: Math 230, Writing 220, and Reading 260.
- Applicant must go online to www.applytexas.org and apply for admission to the Prairie View A&M University Graduate School. Download the application, and mail it in to:
Prairie View A&M University
P. O. Box 519, MS 2800
Prairie View, Texas 77446
Alternative Teacher Certification:
- Download and complete the ATCP application.
- Submit an application fee of $50 (non-refundable) along with the application.
- Provide official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.