Transfer of Graduate Courses from Other Universities

A maximum of six (6) units of electrical engineering related course work may be transferred from other accredited universities. A minimum grade of “B” is required in any such courses. Transfer credit is granted by petition to, and approval by, the Doctoral Advisory Committee, with final approval by the Dean of the College of Engineering. It is the student’s responsibility to initiate the petition and justify the acceptance of the course. Courses presented for transfer credit must be the equivalent of courses in the doctoral program.