Deadlines for May 2015 Graduation
- Wednesday, February 04, 2015 Late Deadline to Apply for Spring 2015 graduation.
- Friday, February 27, 2015 Deadline to submit Application for ECE Degree Audit for May Graduation.
- Monday, March 2, 2015: Deadline to Request Thesis/Project Defense in ECE Department
- Friday, March 13, 2015 Deadline to Defend Thesis/Project for May graduation (Week of Midterms) NO EXCEPTIONS. All others will defend Summer or Fall 2015.
- Friday, March 27, 2015 Deadline to submit UNBOUND Final Draft of Thesis/Project
- Review Thesis Manual make sure Thesis has correct format.
- Go to writing center on campus for review of Thesis and obtain a signed form showing it has been reviewed. (NOTE: The Department will NOT accept your Thesis without this form)
- Attach to UNBOUND copy a Thesis Approval Route Sheet signed by all committee members
- Submit the following to the Department (to Mrs. Purvis):
- Hardcopy of Thesis
- Signed form from writing center
- Thesis approval routing sheet signed by all committee members.
Friday, April 10, 2015 : Deadline to submit Final Bound Thesis/Project to Department Head
- Students must provide a minimum of 6 signed copies of the Thesis:
- 1-for the ECE Department
- 1-for the Dean’s Office
- 2-for the Graduate School
- 2-for the Library
- Friday, April 17, 2015: Graduation Application Deadline for Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 (Please consult with your Committee Chair for approval before submitting this application)
Committee Selection forms
- Graduate Committee Selection
- Admission to Candidacy (Must be submitted upon completion of 12 sem. hrs. of graduate work)
- ITR form for thesis (approval form for Thesis description)
- Application for Thesis/Project Defense (Graduate School From)
- Request for Thesis/Project Defense in ECE Department (Required for Graduation)
- Announcement of Thesis/Project/ Defense Template
- Thesis Manual (Read this manual before writing the thesis)
- Thesis Approval Route Sheet
Degree Audit forms
- Submission of Master’s Degree Requirements form (Required for May graduation)
- Master’s Degree Requirements Form
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.