Prerequisite Override request from other departments

Steps to obtain an override for non-ECE courses such as MATH, CHEM, PHYS, and GNEG courses

Step 1. Complete a REGISTRATION & SPECIAL Approval Form   see sample below for fields that need to be complete.

Step 2.  Student should take the form to the specific department (MATH, CHEM, PHYS, and GNEG -dean’s office) to receive an override.

Step 3.  Student should register for the course.

Inclement Weather Alert 9-20-2019

Due to inclement weather, the main campus and the northwest Houston center will delay opening until 10 a.m. The safety of our faculty, staff and students is of the utmost concern, please exercise caution as you make your way to campus. The College of Nursing, Medical center campus will remain closed today.