MS EE Admission Requirements
- Submission of a completed application for admission to the Graduate School.
- An undergraduate engineering degree from an ABET (or equivalent) accredited program.
- An official transcript of all college work (undergraduate and graduate) from the registrar of each college previously attended.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for regular graduate degree status.
- A minimum of a 2.65 GPA on a 4.0 scale for provisional graduate student status.
- Three letters of recommendation from persons in the field of the applicant’s academic major or area of concentration.
- Have GRE verbal and quantitative scores in the higher percentiles.
Recommendation for admission by the Head of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, and formal acceptance by the Dean of the College of Engineering.