Internship Reporting and Grading
- The student should return to the Department Head a verification document of actual work assignment, address of supervisor and worksite prior to registering for the class.
- The student should register for Internship courses ELEG 3156 or ELEG Requires Department Head Approval
- The student should have an actual Engineering assignment to obtain a grade for Internship work and the student should be working under a person that has an engineering ba
- The student should make sure that the supervisor’s evaluation of his or her work is sent to the Internship Coordinator before the end of the semester the student registered for the Internship course. The deadline for submitting the evaluation is December 1 for Fall, May 1 for Spring and August 1 for the Summer term.
- At the end of the internship period, the student should submit an internship report using the ECE Department’s Internship Report Template. Evaluation of the student’s course grade will be based on the written supervisor and the evaluation by professor in charge of The deadline for submitting the evaluation is December 1 for Fall, May 1 for Spring and August 1 for the Summer term.