MS EE Deadlines for Graduation
- Graduation Application Deadlines
- Application for ECE Degree Audit duet two weeks before midterms
- Monday, March 2, 2015: Deadline to Request Thesis/Project Defense in ECE Department
- Friday, March 13, 2015 Deadline to Defend Thesis/Project for May graduation (Week of Midterms) NO EXCEPTIONS. All others will defend Summer or Fall 2015.
- Friday, March 27, 2015 Deadline to submit UNBOUND Final Draft of Thesis/Project
- Review Thesis Manual make sure Thesis has correct format.
- Go to writing center on campus for review of Thesis and obtain a signed form showing it has been reviewed. (NOTE: The Department will NOT accept your Thesis without this form)
- Attach to UNBOUND copy aThesis Approval Route Sheet Thesis Approval Route Sheet signed by all committee members.
Friday, April 10, 2015 : Deadline to submit Final Bound Thesis/Project to Department Head
A minimum of six (6) bound copies are required:
- 1 for Thesis/Dissertation Chair
- 1 for the Department
- 1 for College
- 1 for PVAMU Graduate School
- 1 for John B. Coleman Library
- 1 for Student
- Friday, April 17, 2015: Graduation Application Deadline for Summer 2015 and Fall 2015 (Please consult with your Committee Chair for approval before submitting this application)