Upload Grade Replacement Form

University Grade Replacement Policy

Grade Replacement for Repeated Courses
Effective fall of 2011, Students have the option to replace up to 12 semester credit hours of
courses where a C, D, or F is earned in a course, effective with courses taken fall of 2011.
Students would have to request to replace the course with the Office of the Registrar with
college approval. Grades repeated, but not replaced, will be averaged into the cumulative
grade point average. NOTE: Courses taken more than twice maybe charged at a higher

ECE students upload your Grade Replacement Form.  Your advisor will automatically receive the form, sign and submit it to the Department on your behalf.  Complete the form below.