Robert Lee High School Visits Department of Physics
On June 10, 2005, students from Robert Lee High School visited Department of Physics. Students were divided into groups of four and given different projects. The projects included Roller Coasters, Mars Exploration, Air tracks & Free Fall Experiments. Each group was given an opportunity to work on all of these projects. It was a successful event and enthusiasm of the students was truly marvelous.
- Ms. Katrina Harrison-Akita, Graduate Research Assistant, Chemistry,
- Mr. Farooq Golam, Graduate Research Assistant, Electrical Engineering,
- Mr. Brian Cudnik, Physics Laboratory Manager,
- & A. Anil Kumar, Head, Physics Department
Pictures from the Event
- Preparing Projects
- Dr. Kevin Storr’s Presentation
Was this information helpful? Provide Feedback or report broken links.